How to choose The Best Wedding Planner for your special Day
When you are getting married you want your wedding to be the best amongst your friends and relatives. After all it is your life’s biggest celebration. Everyone is so selective in terms of wedding. You wish to wear the best dress, you must have the best decoration, the best food, the best ambiance, the best photographer, the best DJ and in all you must have the best wedding .
If you are thinking to hire a Wedding planner then you are taking the right decision. After all you must have the best person to organize your wedding in a best possible way. But how do you know that which wedding planner is best for your wedding? What things you should keep in mind before hiring a wedding planner?
If you are organizing your wedding in a different city how will you know that who is the best wedding planner there? Eg-who is the Best Wedding Planner in Udaipur, or who is the Top Wedding planner in Goa.
- Your preferred wedding date
- How much are you willing to spend?
- How many guests you would like to invite?
- Your vision for your wedding (NOTE: If you aren’t sure yet don’t worry—getting help with this is one of the reasons why you’re hiring a wedding planner!)
Now comes a question in mind that why should I hire a wedding planner? So for this question we will like to say you that-
By hiring a wedding planner for your wedding you will:
- Save your money (usually more than his fee)
- Give you and your family a stress free and smooth ride
- Will help you to organize you wedding in a best way possible
- Will not let you go out of your budget
- Will be the best decision if you are planning to organize your wedding in an unknown city
- Will help you to enjoy the special day of your life
Now you decide to get a wedding planner for your wedding but do not know whom you should finalize, just keep in mind these few questions to ask if you are interviewing a Wedding Planner-
- Do you have any minimum budget to work with?
- What type of venues have you worked with before?
- What made you want to be a wedding planner?
- Describe the most challenging wedding you planned and how did you handle the problems that came up?
- How many full-scale weddings have you planned? When was your last one?
- How many wedding clients do you take on in a year? How many do you expect to have during the month of our wedding?
- Is wedding planning your full-time job? If it’s part-time, what is your other job?
- Are we required to book only the vendors you recommend or do we have the freedom to hire someone even if you haven’t worked with them before?
- Do you take commission or discount from any of the vendors you would refer us to?
- Will you be present at all of the vendor meetings and will you assist us in reviewing all of the vendor contracts and making sure everything is in order?
- If issues arise with the vendors before, during or after our wedding, will you handle them or are we responsible for this?
- After we give you our budget, will you provide us with a breakdown of how the money is going to be allocated?
- How do you charge for your services? Hourly, percentage of the wedding cost, or flat rate?
- Can you provide a detailed list of all the items included in your fee?
- Can you provide us with portfolio and/or video of weddings you have done?
These above are the few questions to ask when interviewing a potential wedding planners.